How to apply: Download the application form from this post and submit via email(email@example.com)
Hello! Asia Exchange Association is happy to announce the first sectoral forum of the 9th ASEAN-Korea Frontier Forum. The final round of recruitment for Delegates to participate in the forum has been opened.
ASEAN-Korea Frontier Forum brings youths of Republic of Korea and ASEAN Member States together, to participate in a model summit in the manner of the UN. This forum is a sectoral forum of 9th ASEAN-Korea Frontier Forum(AKFF), and will be focusing only on political-security issues.
Through this forum, participants will discuss on the global agenda and create an international network among the diverse participants from countries of ASEAN and South Korea.
1. ASEAN-Korea Political-Security Forum
- Organizer: Asia Exchange Association
- Sponsor: ASEAN-Korea Cooperation Fund
- Date: November 9 to November 15, 2021 (6 nights 7 days)
- Place: Busan Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea
- Main Programs: Model Summit, Country/Committee Meeting, Special Lectures, Cultural Experience Programme etc.
- Participation Fee: None (Offering meals, transportation, accomodation)
- (Under) Graduate Students from ASEAN Member States and South Korea Residing in Korea
- 4 Students from Korea, 2 Students from each ASEAN Country
- Age range: 19~29 / Born in 1992 - 2002
Starting on November 9th in Busan Metropolitan City, delegates will participate in Country/Committee Meetings and get ready for a Model Summit. Participants will also enjoy culture programmes and make friends from diverse countries.
- Presenting Keynote Speech
- Presenting the Joint Statement after the Country/Committee Meeting
- Participate in the Culture Exchange Programme
- Activity Expenses
- No Entry Fee (Offering meals, transportation and accommodation)
- Award for Best Teams
- Certificate for participating in the forum
- Uniform, Welcome Kit etc.
More detailed information is attached to the post. Please show a lot of attention to the forum and apply.